I am currently addicted to Jason Reeves and his music. Thanks to Berg. I especially liked “Reaching” and “Someone Somewhere.” Cool mixture of folk, acoustic and alternative. He’s absolutely awesome. And don’t just take my word for it, see for yourself and listen well.
SOMEBODY BUY ME THIS ALBUM!!! Come on. Give me a copy of this and I’ll love you forever!
As the hot doctor advised me, I’ve been on 1000 mg of pure vitamin C per day for more than a month now because my body’s relationship with infections and diseases is almost romantic. The funny thing is, I still catch a cold every now and then. (Told ya, it’s almost romantic.) Damn. Sometimes I feel like infections and my body are ganging up on me. (Yeah, like in college, haha.)
Since my last tonsilitis, I haven’t touched a cigarette. Er, maybe once. Aright, fine, twice. Twice. Believe me, only twice. Hey, that’s good enough! It’s been two months and I have smoked only two sticks. Er, maybe more.
I quit my writing job last April. Yes, I’m back to being jobless. Mind you, I am sooo not lovin’ it. For two months, I’ve been a bum. For two months, I’ve been ranting about not finding a job. Maybe I should start looking for one. Haha. Well, don’t blame me. Blame cable TV.
MOVING OUT, MOVING ON
Later this week, I will be moving out of my apartment in UP Village into a condo unit in Tomas Morato. I’ve been living around the UP area for six years and it pains me to leave. I’m gonna miss the suburban UP atmosphere. But on the bright side, Tomas Morato means booze, booze, booze.
You know what I’m gonna miss when I officially move out of UP? Jogging. It’s become my nightly habit. I jog from 6pm to 9pm ’round the Acad Oval in UP. My friend Kid, though, told me that I could jog in Tomas Morato. Less trees, less safe, but good enough. Pfffffffffft.
But more than jogging, I’m gonna miss my roommate Ethan. We’ve been roommates since my sophomore year in college. Five years. A lot has happened but he never left me, not even when I admitted to him I was gay. Now, we need to grow and try to live apart. This saddens me big time. As in BIG TIME. Seriously. (Console me. Anyone? Haha.)
And oh, aside from Jason Reeves, I have a bit too many crushes lately.
- I heart a friend and former classmate back in Ateneo
- I heart a neighbour in Batangas.
- I heart a neighbour in UP Village.
- I heart another neighbour in UP Village.
- I still heart this blogger.
- I still heart my Mr. Perfect, who is now VERY, VERY close to me (but he’s still straight. Haha.)
- I still heart Oli Pettigrew.
- I still heart Christian Bale. Woooh. Dark Knight. Can’t wait.
Told ya, I heart so many people right now. Haha. And I noticed one thing, they are all very tall. Well, except my Mr. Perfect. The funny thing is, I’m not really into tall guys. But as they say, you can’t choose whom to like.
You know I love lists. Here are some of the lists you should expect to see posted on this blog this June:
- Top 18 Most Annoying Types of People
- Top 10 Criminally Underrated Hollywood Actors/Actresses
- Top 10 Insanely Overrated Hollywood Actors/Actresses
- Top 10 Most Notorious Serial Killers of All Time
- Top 11 Ways of Finding Your True Love
- My Top 50 All-Time Favourite Films (Part 7)
images courtesy blog.pennlive.com, ehow.com, and venturacountrystar.com