- BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDRE! It was his birthday last Saturday, February 21. I had a great time at his party despite the migraine. Slept in the couch while the rest were belting out diva and boy band songs. Haha. And Andre, alam ko minumura mo ako habang natutulog. Haha. Tangenamurin.
- I finally got to attend a blogger event! Haha. First time. I was a little nervous, though, coz I never really wanted to attend ANY blog event. Too shy for that. But I was so glad to meet Lio, Jehzlau, Ada, Benj, Coy, Eric, Joms, Fitz, and many others. Waah, sorry, I suck at identifying faces and remembering names. Plus, I spent most of the time hiding behind a sheet of paper.
- I met up with Kuya Ethan at UP Shopping Center last night to get the book he owed me, ehehe. Gaahd, I missed him so much. Hahaaaay.
- The Amazing Race 14 has started. Weeeeeh. So far I like the Asian siblings and the flight attendants. TAR is still my most loved reality show.
- American Idol Season 8. Hmmm. I’ll start blogging about it after the semi-finals. But as of now, Alexis Grace and Danny Gokey get my lovin’. And waaah, Anoop Desai didn’t make it. Wuwuwu.
- Speaking of Idol, in an email exchange, blogger friend Berg urged me to listen to “Terrified,” Kara DioGuardi‘s collaboration with Jason Reeves. Well, right now, Kara is my most liked among American Idol judges. And Jason Reeves is looove. And Berg has a really, really great taste in music. So I took time to listen to it, and I was blown away. Here’s a live performance:
And I-I-I’m in love (I’m in love)
And I-I-I’m terrified…
I only said it ’cause I mean it
I only mean ’cause it’s true…
- Aside from the pretty song above, other songs that have been inducing LSS include:
The Fray‘s “Never Say Never”
Kings of Leon‘s “Use Somebody”
Jesse McCartney‘s “How Do You Sleep?”
Snow Patrol‘s “Crack the Shutters”
Craig David’s “Insomnia”
- Wahaha. I love the recently concluded Oscars. Knew Slumdog Millionaire would win but I would really be happier had it been The Reader instead.
- Kate Winslet made me cry with her shampoo bottle speech. At last, Winslet, at last.
- And Sean Penn, I adore you not just for your excellent portrayal of Harvey Milk but also for your speech:
I think it’s a good time for those who voted for the ban against gay marriage to sit and reflect and anticipate their great shame and their shame in their grandchildren’s eyes if they continue that support. We’ve got to have equal rights for everyone.“ –Sean Penn
- Nicole Kidman speaking and paying tribute to Angelina Jolie was my idea of award-show bliss. Made me giggle a number of times. Anne Hathaway was teary-eyed. Love her.
- And guys, if you are a Globe subscriber, please try PIXLINK!
If downloading pictures from your camera phone to your PC then uploading it to the web is too arduous a task for you, then you’re soooo gonna love Globe’s new, user-friendly, sloth-happy, OMG-that’s-easy service — PIXLINK!
Now you can have unlimited storage for your photos and videos that you can access via mobile or web. You can share with friends through the Pixlink site or use the easy-upload tool to post in sites like Friendster, Facebook, Flickr and Youtube. FREE Trial until March 5, 2009.
For more information, check out http://www.pixlink.com.ph