I’ve been wanting to write something lately but because the Typhoon Ondoy decided to be such a bitchass on the Philippines, priorities shifted and blogging just kissed the bottom of the list. (Btw, let’s continue helping the victims.)
Anyway, I realized that my last two entries on this blog are both very serious and very personal so I want to publish something light. I will post a storm-related entry one of these days, I just need to finish the article.
I was browsing through my pictures in my laptop when I stumbled upon old photos and screenshots. They say that a picture paints a thousand words. True, but wait there’s more. It’s also the easiest way to answer questions.
1. How good I am at bowling.
That’s four consecutive strikes, my dear friends. And one spare! (Yabang!) Just don’t ask me what happened after.
2. Why, for a moment, I was convinced God is everywhere.
Imagine my surprise when this popped up on my screen. Apparently, it was just a friend named Jesus.
3. Just how badly Facebook needs translators.
4. Why I believe the adage: The past has a way of catching up on you.
5. Why my window is suddenly my bestfriend.