Because updating Twitter and Plurk every whatever hour is too grueling a task for me (yeah, I’m lazy like that), why not deliver updates all at once every week? Wahaha.
- February na! Birthday season. Hahaay. Most of my friends are Februarians. And as I said before, unlike January which I have a love-hate relationship with, February is ALWAYS kind to me. And I know this year ain’t gonna be different. 😀
- Kelly Clarkson is baaaaack! Although I actually think that My Life Would Suck Without You isn’t one of her best singles, I’m just ecstatic she’s back on top, making history. Hihi. She now holds the record for Billboard’s greatest jump formerly clung under Britney’s belt. Eat that, Britney! (Kidding! I love Britney Spears, too.) Also, she’s the first American Idol to score two Billboard Number 1’s. I’m soooo happy for her. She’s my fave Idol ever. And Carrie Underwood. And David Cook… Aright. I have many fave Idols ever.
- I’m loving I Hate This Part by The Pussycat Dolls. Lovet. I gotta do eeeet… I gotta do eeeet… I gotta do eeeeeeeet…
- I’ve just found out that Boyce Avenue is coming to Manila. Somebody slap me now! I just can’t help getting giddy this early. They will be performing in the following:
February 12 – SM Cebu, 6 PM
February 13 – SM Mall of Asia, 7 PM
February 14 – SM North Edsa, 5 pm
February 15 – SM Megamall, 7:30 PM
I’ve been in love with them since like the Cretaceous Period! I remember the time when their youtube pages had only a few views. Now, they’re getting bigger and more popular. I’m happy for them.
- I was at Red Box in Greenbelt 3 last Friday night with clients. And it dawned on me that boy band songs love me. I don’t know what he does to make you cry. But I’ll be there to make you smile…
- I’ve finally seen The Reader. I’m sorry Slumdog Millionaire, The Reader just stole my heart from you. Oscar Best Picture? The Reader for the win. (Kate Winslet is love.) I’ll be posting my Oscar predictions and the second part of my Movie Rundown: Oscar Contenders post soon. I just need to see Frost/Nixon.
- Amanda Tanen of Ugly Betty is the apple of my eyes right now. But no, I’m not going straight. She’s more like my role model. My answer to the question: Whom do you want to be like when you grow up? Wahaha.
- I keep on finding myself in Trinoma lately. Actually, I don’t feel like going out lately. But I have to. Meetings. Groceries. My usual tambayan is at Dairy Queen in Glorietta 4. But Trinoma has been attracting me gravitationally. But it’s aright, Trinoma is my fave mall after all.
- I didn’t realize there’s actually a Froyo (Frozen Yogurt) place near my place. Yogurbud! Waaah. I know they have branches at SM Megamall and The Podium but I didn’t know there’s also one along Tomas Morato. Yaaaaay! Someone’s gonna be a regular!
- I’m buying a fridge. Yay. Finally, I can store as much yogurt as I want. And ice cream. And milk. And salad…
- Andre spent the weekend at my apartment again. So yes, there’ll be a Weekend with Andre Part 2.
- I was WTF-ing and WTF-ing when I read this report: A Filipino machine operator was reportedly sacked by an engineering firm in Australia allegedly for his toilet habits. A Townsville Bulletin report posted on news.com.au said Amador Bernabe, 43, a Filipino machine operator was kicked out of his job by the Townsville Engineering Industries (TEI) for using water, instead of toilet paper, to clean himself during toilet visits. (abs-cbnnews.com)
- Dear God, why is it sooo hard to quit smoking! Give me the determination to expel nicotine from my body.